Every endeavor has been made by the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department to provide up-to- date and accurate information through this websites/web pages. Errors, if any will be rectified when brought to the notice of the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department. Users are advised to verify, the correctness of the facts from the concerned offices, in their own interest. Please also note that this websites/web pages provide external links to websites/web pages of Government Departments and establishments related to power sector. TCED will not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the content available on those websites.
Terms of Service
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department, subject to the following Terms of Service:
1. By accessing the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department web pages, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Indian copyright and trademark laws. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
2. The Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Please check these Terms of Service periodically for changes and be informed that you shall be subject to and bound by the current terms of these Terms of Service
3. Access to certain services provided by this site requires registration and/or subscription which is provided free of cost. Individual subscribers are to use their login and password only for their own use. The Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department will not be responsible for any breach of confidentiality arising from exchange or transfer of passwords or loss of such information through phishing/hacking by a third person.
5. You agree not to use the Website or its contents to:
I. Restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying the Website
II. Gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Website, or other computer systems or networks
III. Store, collect or disclose any information except as strictly necessary to use the Website; or
IV. Impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, or make false or misleading indications of origin or fact.
You also agree not to use the Website or the Content to transmit or upload:
* Unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam," chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
* any material that violates or infringes the rights of third parties.
* any virus or any programs or component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
* any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, obscene, sexually explicit or indecent.
6. This site collects personal data of its users that mostly includes statistical information only, but sometimes can be used to identify the users personally. It is hereby ascertained that such data will not be wantonly disseminated or disclosed unless we are required by the law to do so, or if such action is necessary to:
I. Pprotect and defend our rights and property
8. In no event will Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
9. It cannot be guaranteed that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the material presented herein
11. These Terms and Conditions shall ultimately be governed by the laws of Kerala State and the Indian Union. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately