ONLINE PAYMENT IS LIVE NOW
ONLINE PAYMENT IS LIVE NOW
Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department hereby discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices of personal and non-personal information we collect when you visit our site
1. Data that can be used to identify the users of this website personally will not be want only disseminated or disclosed unless we are required by the law to do so, or if such action is necessary to:
I. Protect and defend our rights and property.
II. Protect the personal safety or property of others.
III. Your IP address (the unique identifier associated with your server) may be used to help diagnose issues with our server and for administration purposes.
IV. Information gathered anonymously regarding the demographic distribution of our visitors, date and time of the visits, browser information and other site-traffic statistics would be used by our team to improve the website and serve you more efficiently.
V. The login/registration process to our website requires transmission of personal data. As explicitly mentioned in the registration page, our team holds the right to verify your contact address, Connection details, email address and phone number thus provided, in order to ensure the prudent and secure use of the online services we have provided the public.
1. It is assured that all reasonable precautions would be taken to protect the personal information you provide us. However, be informed that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Every endeavor has been made by the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department to provide up-to- date and accurate information through this websites/web pages. Errors, if any will be rectified when brought to the notice of the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department. Users are advised to verify, the correctness of the facts from the concerned offices, in their own interest. Please also note that this websites/web pages provide external links to websites/web pages of Government Departments and establishments related to power sector. TCED will not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the content available on those websites.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department, subject to the following Terms of Service:
1. By accessing the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department web pages, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Indian copyright and trademark laws. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
2. The Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Please check these Terms of Service periodically for changes and be informed that you shall be subject to and bound by the current terms of these Terms of Service
3. Access to certain services provided by this site requires registration and/or subscription which is provided free of cost. Individual subscribers are to use their login and password only for their own use. The Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department will not be responsible for any breach of confidentiality arising from exchange or transfer of passwords or loss of such information through phishing/hacking by a third person.
5. You agree not to use the Website or its contents to:
I. Restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying the Website
II. Gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Website, or other computer systems or networks
III. Store, collect or disclose any information except as strictly necessary to use the Website; or
IV. Impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, or make false or misleading indications of origin or fact.
You also agree not to use the Website or the Content to transmit or upload:
* Unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam," chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
* any material that violates or infringes the rights of third parties.
* any virus or any programs or component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
* any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, obscene, sexually explicit or indecent.
6. This site collects personal data of its users that mostly includes statistical information only, but sometimes can be used to identify the users personally. It is hereby ascertained that such data will not be wantonly disseminated or disclosed unless we are required by the law to do so, or if such action is necessary to:
I. Pprotect and defend our rights and property
8. In no event will Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
9. It cannot be guaranteed that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the material presented herein
11. These Terms and Conditions shall ultimately be governed by the laws of Kerala State and the Indian Union. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately
The document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act 2000 . This electronic is generated by a Computer System and does not require any physical or digital signature.
Welcome to tcedonline.in, a service provided by Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department,a distribution licensee and is in the service of distribution of electricity, bought from Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), at affordable cost to all classes of consumers within the municipality (geographical) limits of old Thrissur Muncipality
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website tcedonline.in reserves the right to terminate your registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this user agreement. Those who choose to assess this site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of you account and password and for restricting access to you computer, and you agree to accept responsibilities for all activities that occur under your account or password tcedonline.in shall not be liable to any person or loss or damages which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and us and when required. When you visit the site or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you email or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, tcedonline.in owns all intellectual property rights to and into the Site, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patent-able or not), goodwill. You acknowledge and agree you shall not use reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department (tcedonline.in) without obtaining authorization from Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department.
It is agreed that in the event of any disputes whatever it may be, jurisdiction of such matter and dispute shall be entertained or lodged, having the jurisdiction of the court, where the registered office of Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department is situated.
We don't entertain cancellation of the payment once made, kindly ensure before making any payment.
Genuine Refund due to network issues in case of double debit of your transaction, the amount would be refunded back to your account/card in 7-10 working days by Payment Gateway service provider.